Hello Trojan Nation!

Hello Trojan Nation!

I wanted to take a few moments to introduce myself to those who may not know me. My name is Chris Edwards and I graduated from Garner in 2006. I have spent most of my time around Garner Athletics behind a mic as I have done the PA for Garner Baseball, Basketball, Softball, and some Football. I am happy to currently be the play by play announcer for the Trojan Sports Network on the LIVE web casts.

It's my goal to keep the site running just as well as it was before. But, I ask you to please bear with me while I learn the software as I am not as tech savvy as some. I ask that if you have any information on anything, please send it to me at trojansportsnetwork@gmail.com

Also we hope you will tune in to our LIVE WEBCAST TONIGHT at 6:45. The Trojan Sports Network is happy to be bringing you Lady Trojan Softball aganist West Johnston this evening.